Keep moving

Remember that funny song “I like to move it, move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to MOVE IT!” That song truly gets us laughing all the time but I believe the lyrics of the song carry more weight and sense than we can imagine. I remember another word of wisdom “if you can’t fly, run, if you can’t run, walk and if you can’t walk, crawl, whatever you do just keep moving!

How do you get to your destination if you are not moving? How do you achieve your dreams, goals and aspirations if you are not moving? How do you progress if you are waiting to be pushed?

As individuals we need to arise, we need to know where we are going and we need to give it all it takes to keep going. Most great things in life come by force, nothing good comes easy. Let us not just take everything that life throws at us. We should be willing to make progress, achieve something new daily too. We must strive to be better than we were yesterday, today.

Comments

Popular Posts