How I met my husband 1

It was on a hot afternoon and I was tired and bored. All the movies and tales about high school had to be fake because having tonnes of assignments to do and bulky notes to read isn't fun.



I was on my way to my  class after a short break, when a sudden beep on my phone told me I had a message. As much as phones were contrabands, some of us still had to smuggle it to school once in a while....
A part of me soared with excitement, secretly wishing it was one of my "crushes". I rushed to a corner to secretly check and  I was disappointed. It was a love message quite alright, the usual love message thing but it was the anonymous sender again.  I was furious, it was bad enough that I didn't know the sender, he had the guts to keep sending the messages even during school hours.

I hissed and returned to my class. The rest of the day was uneventful, so was the week until one Friday afternoon, when I believe the gods told him "it was time".... he approached me.
 I was on my way to the physics laboratory when I heard my name. I looked back and I saw him, he looked very familiar. Yes! my stalker from church, don't tell me he is behind the anonymous love messages, my sixth sense told me "yes"... annoyance and irritation rose inside of me immediately. I didn't wait to listen to what he had to say, the look on his face said it all and he look rather ridiculous in the school uniform which forced senior secondary school 3 students no matter how tall to wear shorts.
 I walked away, I needed to pretend this never happened but I wasn't allowed to. The following Sunday, after Sunday school, he was waiting for me. I needed to get rid of him and teach him a lesson.

It was time to inform my circle of friends, if I couldn't get rid of him alone, we could get rid of him together. So I told my closest friend then in Sunday school and you needed to see her reaction. Not that I expected anything less.. This is someone who had been stalking me since JS3, attending the same school and the same church didn't help matters. Not many people liked him in Sunday school and I doubt he had friends in school. He was a rascal and he was always getting into trouble  in school.

To crown it all he wasn't "our type of guy", he was not cute enough and he was always frowning, as if the whole world rested on his shoulders. Who would like such a person?? 















The above story will be continued, it is a true story about my experience... I promised to share this sometimes ago. I hope it  not only entertains but helps someone.....Enjoy 

Comments

Popular Posts