10 things I love about Ibadan

Having spent the last 10months here,  I decided to write about a few pluses I think Ibadan has, I mean no state has it all but then Ibadan is really a cool place trust me....



1. Ibadan is the largest Yoruba city with social Amenities. This is such a prestigious thing about this state. It is a big city with different areas, scenes and locations. A balance of the enlightened, bubbling youth and indigenous adults.

2    Its peaceful nature
Ibadan is simply a balance between the ever peaceful Abeokuta and the industrial Lagos.

3.The malls and cinemas here are so accessible, reduced hold up and  the traffic is lighter. I can’t forget the first time I was going to see a movie at the Ikeja city mall with my cousins, we saw the movie right there in the car, we practically spent the whole day trying to get to Ikeja. The hold up was from the pit of hell!

4. Everything is cheaper!
 From transportation to food, its just less costly and more affordable.

5.Almost every church and industry has a branch in Ibadan. A sign that it is a central place, a megacity.

6.The people have fine interpersonal relations, they are accommodating. you hardly have problems with conductors or passengers unlike Lagos.

7.Amala, lol  they make the best Amala and Abula! Not that I am a fan of food or I specially love Amala, but I just give it to them for this.

8.Lesser crime rate, accept it or not , its true.

9.University of Ibadan , the premier university is  situated here

10.Humorous people, you can easily laugh around an Ibadan bred person.

Comments

Popular Posts