How I met my husband 3

Of course I didn't want to pay. Don't get me started with the "why do females always feel entitled" question,  you guys come after ladies, promising heaven and earth. Is it wrong if we then decide to ask for just a little favour?

Anyway, he told me how much he will charge and I immediately was annoyed. I was annoyed because I expected him to seize the opportunity and do it for free. I immediately dismissed him and made up my mind that nothing will ever happen between us or bring us together again. Until one day, several weeks after when he sent me a beautiful pencil image of myself.

it was a drawing of one of my pictures and I was very happy about it but I still wasn't interested in a relationship. There was somebody else I thought was the "right person" at that time. I of course wanted to collect the picture but again he disappointed me by saying he wouldn't release it to me. He just wanted me to know he drew me. I was irritated...it was later about two years after, when we started dating that I realized what became of my picture. My picture is pasted on his wardrobe, such that it is the first thing he sees whenever he opens the wardrobe, up till now.
 To cut the long story short, I graduated from the university and I had forgotten about him as usual when one day, he showed up at my branch church. As much as he still claims he didn't come there because of me, your guess is as good as mine. Anyways,I started seeing him differently right from church and for the first time, I decided to start relating with him as a friend. In fact I gave him my bbm pin at that time.



After some weeks of chatting as friends, I realized he is quite intelligent and can be charming whenever he decides to be. He then asked a particular question in one of our chats, "is it possible that we can have a serious relationship? "  At that point, I had prayed and was certain that we could give it a trial, so I told him yes there is a possibility.

So few weeks to getting my call up letter, I told him that I will think about his proposal.  As at then, the person I thought was the right person had messed up, that one told me that he sees me as  a younger sister and that he doesn't think God wants us together. "funny stuffs Christian men come up with right?"  I later found out he got back together with his ex, someone he had been seeing at the same time he had been giving me hope.

I got my call up letter some weeks after and our fears were confirmed. I was posted to Plateau state and my guy had been very worried. He had served earlier than me and he knew what it meant for a single lady to go to NYSC camp. Especially when I was leaving him hanging. He tried all he could to get me to say yes before going to camp so that I will be committed but I didn't. I secretly wanted to get to camp and see if I will meet "better guys".

However, on the contrary, when I got to camp, every other person I met just didn't match up or fit. I met good looking guys but it just wasn't it. Right there in camp , before 3 weeks ended, I sent him a message saying YES.

Comments

Testimony said…
Eeyah... It ended really nicely. And that your brother who left you for his ex, God have Mercy on him sha. I like the story too. So how long did you guys court for?

Popular Posts