26th!!!!!! Its my birthday...


Over the years I have seen birthdays as days meant not only for celebration , parties or having fun but as days meant for personal reflection.*(Don't blame me, 90% of people are usually broke in January so no big celebrations....lol  ....I'm open to surprises though)*..

Either ways, I believe our birthdays are our official new years. On birthdays we must look deep inwards and evaluate, we should answer  questions like :
* How have I fared in the past 1yr?
* Am I where I want to be ?
* Have I inspired more lives?
* What has changed about me?
* Am I truly growing up?

There are lots of questions coming to mind right now , questions I believe will cross your minds too if you start to  ask yourself the above questions. One thing is certain, we can not remain the same as the years go by. Even if we are not growing psychologically or financially , our biological clock is ticking and time waits for no one.. So time wasting isn't in.

Anyway, asking questions  and personal reflections won't stop me from being thankful and excited about today. I am actually excited because I'm not where I used to be and God has been intentional about happenings in my life. Believe me when I say I am a product of grace and God's unfailing love. I have given myself birthday gifts, as you can see from my pictures lol..
I'm eternal grateful for the great people I've got around me, they know themselves... Lol....

However, there are things I want and I don't have yet, there are places I want to go and there are stories I want to be able to tell. This is why I request for prayers today...
Its my birthday, say a prayer for me..Thank you.



Comments

Unknown said…
Happy birthday, Ponmile. May your industry and resilience take you places. You shall stand before great men and kings of nations.
Unknown said…
Well said. Never forget, you are young pretty lady with a beautiful soul!!!
Unknown said…
Great write up as always. Greater grace and more giant strides in the new year in Jesus name. Amen

Popular Posts