The second sex story

You must have read my first sex story here, if you haven't, you still can below. Here is another one....

Heads turned, hearts skipped and time seemed to stop whenever Dotun was near. Dotun was the representative of his department and everyone loved him, he wasn't only handsome, he was brilliant. So you can imagine how i felt the first time our paths crossed, it was at a tutorial. I had, had to approach him for "proper" explanations.
I was not good in calculations and i simply adored those who were good in it. I had also finished from an all females school and believe me when i say my knowledge about guys and their ways really sucked. The things i found embarrassing wasn't embarrassing to other girls and more annoying was the fact that I had a serious crush on Dotun.
I was angry at myself for feeling light headed and somewhat special the day Dotun asked us to study together. I was happy that we could be together for some time without any interference. Dotun must have seen in me that I was more than interested in a relationship as he asked me out some days after. I was overjoyed, my constant thoughts of can he be mine? Does he feel the same way? was over .
Our relationship blossomed and a lot of people felt we were a perfect match, we went home together, visited friends together, I was the envy of many and it felt really good.
But on valetine's day, it happened. Before then, Dotun and I had done every other thing, from kissing to touching, necking and carressing but we didn't have sex. We had promised each other to wait till we were married, I had strong beliefs then that the relationship was going to lead to marriage.


relationship-ala-sex.jpg
So on valentine's day, Dotun invited me to a special get together organised by some of his friends whom i didnt really know. We left for the venue which was a house belonging to one of them. i was a bit comfortable because i trusted Dotun and his other friends were there too with their girlfriends. After drinks, chats and lots of laughter, it was getting late and i decided it was time to leave. But Dotun urged me to stay , he promised to see me off. Suddenly everyone dissappeared into different rooms with their partners and Dotun and I were left alone. We started kissing and carressing each other. I couldn't resist, my memory got blur and the feelings of desire and pleasure took over. So much had happened during the day, lots of sweet declaration of love and the position i was at that moment with him felt just right. I lost control and i remember pulling off my last piece of clothing myself.
As we walked to my place together because i insisted i couldn't spend the night, a part of me was angry, a part felt empty, a part felt happy that i had pleased my lover but a part felt worried. We just had sex, what next? What if Dotun changed? What if he had just gotten his most desired gift from me? What if it was a bet? What if pregnancy comes? There was no protection! Dotun said goodbye when we got to my hostel and as he left i felt lonely...what was on his mind?

These series is fiction and its from my "I just had sex" series...an awareness towards the ills of sex before marriage.

Comments

'Lanre Olaniyi said…
For some days, I have been thinking about this topic and how we have been so silent about the truth even when many are being hooked. I must say it takes a lot of courage to put up this article. Looking forward to the next...
Unknown said…
This write-up is profound. This exposition is a good compass to guide our youths and teenagers to be weary of following the wrong path of life.God bless you Oluwapomile.. I see you going places.

Popular Posts