Back!!!

Hi! First accept my apologies for leaving abruptly and not posting all these while. I don't totally have an excuse but I had to heed the clarion call. to crown it all I found myself having to go to a state on the hill (Plateau). I've had to battle the different responses I got from people, different reactions as well but in the end I had to go. I'm glad I did actually, the experience is priceless, now that I have seen the middle belt and northern Nigeria,I have more things to say about this country. Expect articles on these and lots more in the weeks to come.

I also plan to share my camp experience, an interview I secretly held with an overaged, zealous camper as well. In the meantime relax, tutorial articles will continue, living off campus series ends and a new story series will begin. Thanks for visiting the blog...

Comments

Popular Posts