January baby ....


First of all I personally think its so cool to be born in the first month of the year! *smiling* very significant. This year I really don’t know what came over me I just felt the urge to really celebrate January babies. So far so good I know I have tried and I have gladly celebrated all the January babies I know.


Despite not believing totally in astrology or zodiac signs I agree that people born this month are great and can be really cool.i believe they are people who truly standout in the crowd, even if they can be stubborn (N.B every human being is stubborn in his or her own way) and can be” big heads” like someone once said I still maintain… you just gotta love a January baby. They are charming, loyal and in any way you can think of fun to be with. Also a true January born finds it difficult to lie…. No kidding……okay I agree there might be some rare exceptions. lol


Anyway its January 26, my special day and I just want to give glory to God for keeping me “superwoman in the making” alive through the storms and the rain..the good times and the bad times.. I' m grateful to all that have been with me in my former year, I' m definitely carrying you guys with me into my new year, I mean those who have truly been with me. Anyways… happy birthday to an awesome January baby!

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy birthday dearie
Unknown said…
Happy birthday once again
Anthony said…
Belated birthday wishes. Interesting thoughts about January babies and especially yourself. I have 3 awesome January sibs and a couple of cool January friends. However, I think the best babies are born in June ... Like a certain Maths teacher.
BrownySaysblog said…
lol.. thanks everyone... Anthony you know you are not serious....

Popular Posts